For club administrators and arbiters/helpers who do tournament management and have used Swiss Manager before or at least are quick learners when it comes to using new software.
Date: Saturday 14th September – 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Venue: Cascadia Hotel and Conference Centre in St. Anns.
Introduction to Swiss Manager
- Review of the FIDE tournament file
- The chess-results.com website infrastructure
- How to setup the tournament
- Downloading FIDE ratings
- Ways to enter the players
- Updating players info and ratings (k factor)
- Pairings and checking pairings
Rating Officer responsibilities
- Summary presentation of the FRS site
- What is required for registering a tournament
- The TTCA Rating Request Form for club administrators to request registration of a FIDE tournament